If your New Year’s resolution is to be healthier, take better care of yourself, and get fit, check out DEFINE body & mind. Chances are you’ve made a similar New Year’s resolution before — and then broken it. Perhaps you lost interest, got in a rut, and then fell off track. You know you will have a much better year if your resolution sticks, so, THIS year, stop the cycle of not following through and let DEFINE help you stay on track!
DEFINE body & mind exists to educate people on how to become their absolute best, based on the belief that physical strength, length, and balance impact both states of mind and being. What’s even better about DEFINE is that we offer a range of goal-specific, effective, efficient, fun and balanced classes and methods, filled with supportive clients, and taught by fun and experienced instructors. On top of that, the variety of our multiple methods allow you to define your synergy of wellness and switch it up for a healthier body and mind.
At DEFINE, clients can experience 5 classes & methods under one roof for UNDENIABLE RESULTS.
- DEFINE body is a perfectly balanced 60-minute class of strength, flexibility, and fun. This results-oriented class combines Pilates, yoga, ballet, and core strengthening to target all the major muscle groups in the body. We use small hand weights, a ballet barre, a mat, and a ball to help you burn fat and lose inches.
- DEFINE rev is our take on indoor cycling incorporating the ultra-effectiveness of our DEFINE body class onto the bike, combining principles of isometrics with cardio blasting, high-intensity fun!
- DEFINE bounce is a fun, high-energy, fat-burning, 45-minute class of strength building for body, mind, and heart. Using a mini-trampoline, lightweights, and resistance bands, it is the ultimate high-intensity yet low-impact workout that produces real results while prioritizing sustainable health for the joints and spine.
- DEFINE yoga is a balanced practice that allows you to focus on building strength, length and balance in both body and mind. Perfect for an actively practicing yogi or first-timers, you’re sure to benefit.
- DEFINE mind is a soothing class focused on gaining flexibility, refreshing the body and calming the mind. With two versions-traditional and hammock-this class set to relaxing music, helps melt away stress and relieve tightness in the muscles.
As you are certainly aware, regular exercise is good for you. However, it’s also important to vary your fitness routine for maximum, sustainable results. Your body–and brain–will reap benefits when you mix up different classes and methods. It’s the key to stimulating different muscle groups and preventing boredom, while also putting and keeping you on track to be your ABSOLUTE BEST!
Check out our NEW DEFINE Programs and see what might be best for you to help you achieve your goals for 2017.
Troy A. Wise, Director of Marketing