Are you interested in helping others become their absolute best? Do you want to be a part of a creative, fun, and dynamic team? Joining the DEFINE Family might be just what you are looking for!
The following studios are now hosting Open Auditions!
Opens Auditions are held on May 21-May 22.
Contact your studio for specific day and time information.
Our studio offers three main classes: DEFINE body, a Pilates/barre based class, DEFINE mind, a yoga based body rolling and hammock class, and DEFINE revolution, a full body rhythm-based indoor cycling class. We are looking for energetic fitness enthusiasts to contribute to the DEFINE brand and grow with us.
In addition to meeting the requirements of the initial interview, a successful candidate will exhibit an ability to represent our brand. All candidates will be contacted after interviews have been conducted and successful candidates will be invited to join our team beginning with our 12-week training.
Our ideal candidate for training has a resume that includes the majority of the following:
- A background in yoga, Pilates, dance, indoor cycling or competitive sports
- Prior experience teaching group exercise, fitness or movement
- Prior experience in teaching of any kind
- Prior experience in public speaking, corporate training or management
- A strong sense of rhythm and tempo
- An ability to maintain a high-energy, positive atmosphere
- A passion for health, wellness and balance
- A strong work ethic and a commitment to helping others
- A desire to help motivate and encourage clients to achieve their goals